Virtual assistants are self-employed people who usually work from a home based office and handle administrative tasks for other businesses.
Why use a VA?
- Business has increased but not enough to employ a permanent member of staff
- Cover for holidays and sickness
- Gain additional support for busy periods
- Need a project managed
What are the benefits?
- Strictly confidential service
- VA's are self-employed, so no salary commitments
- You are not responsible for sick pay, tax, national insurance or pension contributions
- You only pay for the hours worked for your business
- You do not need to provide a workspace or equipment
- Assistance from the same person again and again, which creates familiarity with your business and reduces the learning curve for new projects.
Jamie has spent many years working in administrative roles, she has also spent time as a stay at home mum and now loves the flexibility of working from her home office and being available for her family whenever they need her.