What could you achieve with just one extra hour per week devoted to your business? What could you do to bring in more revenue? Perhaps you could meet a new client, or maybe work on your latest profit making project?
Your time is your most valuable commodity, yet you spend so much time doing menial tasks that just don’t need your personal attention. How long do you spend updating your database with new client details? How much time is given to chasing up outstanding payments?
There is a solution…
Virtual assistants are self-employed, just like you, so they understand the pressures of running a business and will always provide high quality work. You will only be charged for the time taken to complete the task and there is no task too small!
So how much is your time worth? Could you benefit from freeing up some time to work on expanding your business while your VA gets on with updating information and providing good customer service on your behalf?
Don’t delay! Save time and therefore money by hiring your very own VA.
Virtual assistants are self-employed people who usually work from a home based office and handle administrative tasks for other businesses.
Why use a VA?
- Business has increased but not enough to employ a permanent member of staff
- Cover for holidays and sickness
- Gain additional support for busy periods
- Need a project managed
What are the benefits?
- Strictly confidential service
- VA's are self-employed, so no salary commitments
- You are not responsible for sick pay, tax, national insurance or pension contributions
- You only pay for the hours worked for your business
- You do not need to provide a workspace or equipment
- Assistance from the same person again and again, which creates familiarity with your business and reduces the learning curve for new projects.
Jamie has spent many years working in administrative roles, she has also spent time as a stay at home mum and now loves the flexibility of working from her home office and being available for her family whenever they need her.